So, I’ve been meaning to start a list page for my U.R.C scans in somewhat the same style as my Black Dog one for a while now, and here it is. This is not meant to be quite so much a “complete” archive of everything like what I’m attempting with Black Dog, though. However, I am a big fan of U.R.C (and more specifically, Momoya Show-Neko)’s doujin, and I do have a fairly large collection that I feel will at least approach being fairly comprehensive when it’s all done.
Unless I think of a better way to organise this later, for the time being, I’ve put the U.R.C Maniax compilations at the top, and then the single doujin after below (in order of release date). Also, I plan to maybe do some translation re-edits with these like I’ve done with my other scans in the future, but for the time being, everything here is raw.
U.R.C Maniax 4 is a compilation reprint of the following U.R.C books (in order of appearance in the book):
- In Sangoku Musou – Like the other “In Sangoku Musou” books, this is itself a smaller compilation of 3 different stories (all of them DW parodies… except the last one, which seems to be a cross between a DW and Sakura Wars):
-Mariasan no Youutsu ~Moushou Den~
- Chocolate Panic – Also a small compilation of two stories (both Sakura Wars parodies):
- CharaSpe The Book (SW parody)
- Mariasan No Youutsu (SW parody)
U.R.C Maniax is a compilation reprint of the following U.R.C books (in order of appearance in the book):
- In Sangoku Musou 2 – Which is itself a smaller compilation of 3 different stories:
-Son Shoukou no Junan
-Ah! Getsuei Sama!
- In Sangoku Musou – Rikuson Gaiden
- In Sangoku Musou – Chousen Gaiden (I’ve also seen this title romanized as Hyoudan Gaiden and Tensemi Gaiden, both of which I believe are incorrect, because: 1) The romanized title on the back of Maniax 5 says “Chousen Gaiden”, and 2) The woman in this book’s name is Chousen in the Japanese version of Dynasty Warriors (and her Chinese name is Diao Chan); see this Wikipedia article. I’m guessing these incorrect titles come from a mistaken reading of the kanji or something?)
- Extasy 2 (unlike the rest of the compilation, which are Dynasty Warrior parodies, this one is a Sakura Wars parody)
U.R.C Maniax 6 is a compilation reprint of the following U.R.C books (in order of appearance in the book):
- Seisai Muzan (Dynasty Warriors parody)
- Hakudakueki Gensou GANG BANG MARCH (Gun Parade March parody)
- In Sangoku Musou 3 – Which is itself a smaller compilation of 3 different stories (all of them DW parodies):
-Shinki-sama no Hisokana Tanoshimi
-Rikuson-chan to Osake
- Orihime-chan de Go (Bleach parody)
- Rikuson-chan Lovery Gunshi no Himitsu (another DW parody with transgendered Rikuson)
- Crab Pot (another DW parody with transgendered Rikuson; the kanji for this one’s title (蟹鍋) literally translate as “Crab Pot”, though if you wanted that in romanji, I believe it would be something like “Kani Nabe”… though I could be wrong. Presumably this is some sort of copybon type thing that wasn’t intended as a “proper” full-length, higher quality thing, hence why it’s reprinted here at super small size with 4 “pages” per page. Which is why I’ve released a seperate extra hi-res version of this part of the book with the “pages” cropped to individual images.)